Elder Hunter Wayne Cook
Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission
C.C. No. 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Elder Cook’s mission cannot receive packages from the U.S. :(

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Another week gone... {Week 15}

Elder Cook didn't have much time today, so this is all we got:

Question:  1.  Do you ever get to go sight seeing on your P-day?  Or isn't there anything close to really sight see?  What do you do on your P-day?  Do you get to play any sports with the other missionaries?  Or do anything fun?

1. Kinda.. But there are no sights to see.. haha seriously I don't know why anyone would ever come here... I don't think they do actually... It's not really a touristy place, maybe in the capital, but not where I'm at.  We go into the city of Castelar and do Cyber (computers), buy our groceries, go to the bank... maybe go shopping... Today I actually bought Jett an Argentine soccer outfit that Elder Paskett is going to take home with him (He's leaving in 3 weeks).  He's going to bring stuff that I want to get to you guys!!  So look forward to that!  Today we actually have a zone activity... I haven't had one before, but we are going to the Castelar chapel and playing volleyball and ping pong with the whole zone!

This is my zone in Castelar


Question 2.  Do you exercise everyday?  If so, what do you do?

2. Yes every day but Sunday... ummm it's hard... haha I usually take laps around the inside of the pench ( we have a big pench).  And then we have a jump rope too and we just do push ups and sit ups and things... idk it's hard to be creative haha.  We are thinking about trying to do yoga in the sun room that we have on one of the mornings! haha

We made banana bread for a family we are teaching

Question 3. Have you been able to listen to your music?

3. Yes it's been great!!  Actually I wish I would have brought more... if you could actually get a flash drive and put songs from the band "We Are They" and "Nashville Tribute Band" and other good, upbeat christian or missionary songs and send them to me that would be AWESOME!!  But they have to be in (.mp3) format which means that at the end of the song its says (.mp3) not .mp4 or any other thing.. idk.   If you can then that would be good, but if not then its fine!
We found a taco packet from America in our pench and made tacos!  Soo good


Question 4.   Have you been able to listen to General Conference?  If so, what is your favorite talk?

4.  Yes... ALL OF THEM!  Sorry I don't have time for any others... and I can't even write a whole big email...but I LOVE President Robertson!  He is seriously the best!!  And I also love my comp!  He is SUPER funny!  He reminds me of when Brykelle is in her funny, crazy mood when she rants about nothing and things. haha He's hilarious!!  We are seriously best friends now and I'm super sad that he is leaving!!

We are feeding the missionaries this Tuesday, so this is what he told me...

COOK THE MISSIONARIES SOMETHING AMAZING!
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We sent him with a bunch of packets in his suitcases that he could open on celebration days, since we can't send him any packages!  Here is his first celebration one that he opened from us.  100 days as a missionary!!!

Thanks so much!! I loved the package and your guys' letters!

100 days as a missionary!!


No comments:

Post a Comment