Elder Hunter Wayne Cook
Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission
C.C. No. 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires
Argentina

Elder Cook’s mission cannot receive packages from the U.S. :(

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hello Argentina!! {8.25.15}

Love you!  I'm still going to ARGENTINA!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS ABOUT MY VISA!! I have grown so close to my district.  They are my family now too.  I feel the EXACT same way leaving here as i did leaving you guys to come in the MTC.  I haven't really had an appetite, like when we ate at Cafe Rio haha... but its all good cause i know that the Lord is with me.  I just am so close to these people. They are my brothers and sisters.  It's sad to say goodbye.  The most bitter sweet all over again!!! Well I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
-Elder Cook
Our favorite teacher, Hermana Lamb!  She has literally changed my life!
We were thrilled to be able to speak with Elder Cook yesterday from the airport. His flight left SLC yesterday afternoon, and he arrived in Buenos Aires, Argentina this morning at around 9:00 am ART (they are 3 hours ahead of us).  It was great to hear from his mission president this morning letting us know he made it safely!! :) 
Dear Family and Friends of Elder Hunter Wayne Cook,
 We are writing to inform you that your missionary, Elder Cook, has arrived safely in the Argentina Buenos Aires West Mission. We have enjoyed becoming acquainted with him and are excited to be serving together.
 Thank you for the sacrifices you are making at home to have a missionary in the field. We know the Lord blesses and cares for the families of the missionaries.
 Warmest regards,         
President David P. Robertson and Hermana Julie Robertson
Buenos Aires, Argentina Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment